TTSynth Is Here At Last

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jun 7 15:42:39 EDT 2007

Hi, Shane:

We have some dozen language models available, and those do indeed
include U.K. English.

We've managed to work around some bugs, though by no means all of them.
For instance, TTSynth will run on Ubuntu now, where not so long ago it
didn't. However, you'll still need libstdc++ compatibility, which your
apt should happily install for you when you install TTSynth. Ditto for
Fedora rpms.

Headers are available separately. See:

http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=154669