Regarding latest SpeechD-up CVS

Keith Hinton keithint38 at CommSpeed.net
Thu Jun 7 10:33:45 EDT 2007

Does anyone know if the CVS snapshot link on the site for dispatcher/speechD-up downloads the very very latest tested/whatever from CVS? Or should I try something else? I am on a Windblows machine currently trying to backup personal data and mp3s. Meanwhile I'm trying to make sure I have latest testing dispatcher/speechd-up.
If the developers have Speech-Dispatcher/SpeechD-up working perfectly on dual-core boxes over there, I'd like to obtain the very latest tarballs with the most easyest way to install (maybe if both speech-dispatcher/speechd-up have build-sh scripts..or someone could maybe help me create one.
Anyways, feel free to rsync at:
KeithNet.DynDNS.org
Username (suggested is: keith
Password: hinton
(Only use this information to rsync or scp the tarballs.) All other actions are not permitted and may result in a bann from the system!
Regards, --Keith
P.S. I have no way of directly obtaining the CVS stuff. Thanks.