Definitely unslung

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Wed Jun 6 22:37:51 EDT 2007

There's all kinds of voices.
I use fred, because it's the closest to what I'm used to.
However, bruce isn't bad, and if you're up for female voices, vicky
isn't bad, though victoria bothers me.  She always sounds like she's
trying to seduce you with the way she talks.
Drives me nuts.
There's some rather unique voices too. (ones I'd use for games, but
not for normal usage) like bad news, bubles and the one that sounds
deranged.