Definitely unslung

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Wed Jun 6 20:05:16 EDT 2007

Actually, with a hack or two and some (rather specific) hardware, you
can already run mac osx on a pc.
The reason it takes particular hardware is because of the drivers
included with the os.
No need to make drivers for other hardware when you generally roll
your own.
However, folks are already running osx on pc machines.
It can be done.
The hacks are mostly for  removing the checks performed to ensure
apple software, and the reliance on apple particular firmware.