DECpc is silent

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Tue Jun 5 13:50:48 EDT 2007

I do not have a way to check this card in other OS's.  I can not guess
at this point whether or not the card might have some problem of its
own.  However, I do have another one just like it, so perhaps I can
find time in the next day or two to swap out the card to see if that
solves the problem (now reaching for and grasping at a bucket of
straws ;) ).

Thanks, and have a great day.

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 08:33:22AM -0400, Kirk Reiser wrote:
> Well, it sounds like everything is loading correctly so I suspect a
> possible problem with the card.  Do you use this card in other O.S.s?
> Are you sure your cards speaker is working also?  As you can tell, I'm
> grabbing at straws here! 'grin'
>
>   Kirk
>
> --
>
> Kirk Reiser				The Computer Braille Facility
> e-mail: kirk at braille.uwo.ca		University of Western Ontario
> phone: (519) 661-3061

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
SEC (x) / COSEC (x) = (TAN (x) / COTAN (x)) ^ 2