emu10k1 compilation problms.

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:21:02 EDT 2007

I don't see it in my modules dir, and I got the kernel image from apt,
hoping once I got time, to patch speakup in, and go.
Anyway, I can't modprobe emu10k1, it tells me that the file can't be found.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
[My programs don't have bugs; just randomly added features]
msn:
compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127