Running VMWare workstation for Windows with Linux LiveCD

Keith Hinton keithint38 at CommSpeed.net
Fri Jun 1 22:18:44 EDT 2007

Either my CD-Rom is scratched, or my new virtual machine is attempting to
boot off of an non-existing hard-drive file or something, instead of the CD.
Does anyone know how to varify that VMWare workation 5.X (at least) boots
off a CD-Rom/? I'm trying to install Linux via  a virtual machine.
Also, does anyone else know how I'd be able to mount my card reader (wich is
used by Windows) so that the VMWare box could use it?
Regards,
--Keith.