Fedora Telnet install?

Jim Kutsch jimkutsch at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 00:27:54 EDT 2007

When the ISO boots, there is a screen with three choices.  The second one is
"boot from CD/DVD" and that's the one you get to by pressing the down arrow.
The tab and space get you to the end of that line so you can add
"speakup_synth=xxx and press enter to bring up the talking install.

Since you want a telnet install, you don't have to put the speakup_synth=xxx
on the line as a boot option but you do still have to do the down arrow,
tab, press space, then put the desired options, such as "telnet" (see the
howto for full details).