Wireless internet

Juan Hernandez juan at netplus1.com
Sat Jul 28 04:28:45 EDT 2007

HI there,

I have had more success now.  I got the modules working.

When I do 'iwconfig' it shows me all of the nterfaces that I have on my
system, and which ones have wireless capabilities.

Now I did iwconfig eth1 mode managed key abcdefghi essid myaccesspoint

It connects to the access point, but, I get no internet.  It does not get
any ip data from my router's dhcp.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and take care.