failed patching speakup into 2.6.22.1 kernel

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Jul 25 22:01:28 EDT 2007

Hi, Patching speakup into kernel 2.6.22.1 results in the following rej
files. What command can I use to restore the orig files or should I
just re unpack kernel sources? Patching files [p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED
-- saving rejects to file /usr/src/linux/arch/arm/Kconfig.re j p1 out
of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/drivers/char/consolemap.c.rej
p5 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/drivers/char/keyboard.c.rej
p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/drivers/char/Makefile.rej
p10 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/drivers/char/vt.c.rej
pp2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/drivers/Makefile.rej
p2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/keyboard.h.rej
p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/miscdevice.h.rej
p] done.

--
My web page is http://www.nickgawronski.com