Gecko-libs

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jul 23 15:22:38 EDT 2007

I've heard one other person ask this, but haven't run into it myself.
Checking several of my F-7 systems I find no separate package for
gecko of any kind. That covers systems with Firefox 3 as well as the
default Firefox 2.

If you look at your error output more closely, it should be suggesting
the missing package, though as I recall it's worded in a way that sounds
backwards. Can you maybe clipboard the exact error?

Also, this may have been a transient problem with the repository
packages that has been resolved. Please say more when you can.

Janina