Speech on Fedora Live CD

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jul 23 13:58:05 EDT 2007

You're supposed to be able to do the usual gestures at GDM, e.g. Ctrl-S
for a few seconds to start speech, Ctrl-M for magnification, etc.

No guarantees. This is all new--but upstream reports will be
appreciated.

There will be more support via Fedora LIve as time goes on. This is an
area of active interest and development.

Janina