speechd-up deb package?

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 20 16:12:33 EDT 2007

Is it worth my time posting a deb package for speechd-up? I made a deb
package so that I could easily install speechd-up. On the systems I'm
responsible for (about 100 linux boxes) I can say 'apt-get flite speechd-up'
and after it's done with the installs, the machine will start talking. It
installs speech-dispatcher as a dependency.

Would this be useful to anybody else? I figure I'd have to clean up the deb
file a little and then I could put it in my web space here at the U of Wisc
Math Department. But before I did that, I  thought I'd ask if it's worth the
bother.

--
John Heim
jheim at math.wisc.edu / 608-263-4189