Using software synths with orca

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Wed Jul 18 12:40:39 EDT 2007

Hi

So, maybe I should care a bit more for personal feelings over
principles? Certainly, that's a reasonable view, and I think it's what
you're saying to me. I don't know that I agree, but I will consider it.
GJ:  Yes, I guess so.

PS: Do you really think someone completely new to Linux would write
anything so categorical to the list? Isn't it far more likely from
someone with history and standing in the community who's likely to
confuse what they know with what they think they know? I have been
guilty of this. I'm working on it. I hope to get better, but I suspect
I'll always be working on it no matter how good my skill gets.

GJ:  I do really think that new users are just as likely to be clumsy with their language.  Especially, when it's across boarders.  I'm increasingly finding it difficult to understand some of the Americanisms for example.  You used privately, "headsup", I also heard it on Chess Griffin's Linux Reality pod cast.  I'd never heard that one before but by guessing I hope my understanding is correct.

You'll also made the comment that I'd been using Fedora for a few days, while this is so untrue, the point is your suggesting that someone who has little experience shouldn't communicate.

Anyway, let's both continue to support the operating system to the best of our abilities, as that's what we're here for.

Hey pass us that glass of Moonshine <smiles>

Cheers

Gena

Janina