Got a documentation question

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Wed Jul 18 07:05:39 EDT 2007

Hi

Alternatively, you could download a copy of either Ubuntu or GRML and open a shell to establish your hardware details.  Fedora will not provide speech until after the installation, unless one of the supported hardware synths are attached.  But I note that the subject is about the appropriate documentation.  Thus it would be either Ubuntu or GRML, visit either site and read what you can.  If your Windows installation won't manage the download, you get the disks by a number of other ways.  Front of magazine, Linux User Groups or from Cheapbytes etc.  On the disk there should be documentation to get it up and running.

There's also several howto's that you could view online, if they should be what it is you want.  The DOS and Windows to Linux HOWTO and there are several getting started guides.

HTH

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk