OT: Dos screen reader?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Tue Jul 17 04:43:04 EDT 2007

Karen,

Sorry for the internet game of tag here. For a brief time I was using a
web address which I have now simplified some. The correct address is
now (and will remain):

http://hallenbeck.ftml.net

The first link on that page is to a list of available software, but the
direct path to what you want is:

http://hallenbeck.ftml.net/provox7.zip

I just checked that from here and it works for me.

Chuck

My new web site location is at: http://hallenbeck.ftml.net