Fedora 7: what's on the fifth CD?

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 11:17:19 EDT 2007

I installed Fedora 7 from CD's yesterday.  (I couldn't do that with FC6, as some may recall, so I'm very grateful for this.) The installation required only the first four of the five CD's, even though, as far as I could tell, I selected everything for installation.  Are there things I should have or may want from the fifth one?  Thanks!

Al

p.s. I installed twice, because of the xen kernel business.  The true hassle was Disk freaking Druid:  selecting the swap file type made me imagine trying to eat a tough steak with no teeth.