moonshine and disk druid

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Mon Jul 16 06:14:44 EDT 2007

Hi

Surely this will only be useful for some installations.  I'm currently recording a installation of Fedora 7 which I'll submit to the main menu team for broadcast if I'm satisfied.  In this scenario, my hard disks are already partitioned and they contain other Linux distributions.  I wouldn't want these partitions removed by one installation.

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk