gentoo drops speakup

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sun Jul 15 10:37:58 EDT 2007

Take heart.  Slackware has recently released their latest version
(12.0), and one of the 2.6.21.5 kernels included includes Speakup
modifications :) .

Enjoy this good news, and have a great day.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2007 at 02:46:03AM -0400, josh at techlab.cviatlanta.org wrote:
> I just saw that gentoo has dropped speakup for 2.6.22.  I think thiss is the second distro to drop speakup.  What can we
> do?  I would hate to see speakup die out after all these years.

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
SEC (x) / COSEC (x) = (TAN (x) / COTAN (x)) ^ 2