OT: Dos screen reader?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sun Jul 15 05:06:58 EDT 2007

Zach,

I recently moved my web site to the address shown in the signature
below. You can fine the package for provox7 there. It is no longer
supported, and I have no DOS environment here to play with, so if you
can make it work, fine. The manual file should be enough to get you
going with it.

Chuck

My new web site location is at: http://public.chuckh.ftml.net