Hello

Parham parham16 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 05:56:01 EDT 2007

Hello,
I had a few questions that I have asked mister John Covici, but then I just saw that they have said to join the mailing list instead of asking the questions from them directly.
Well there were a few questions I needed to ask:
First is it possible to instal GRML and not use the live CD?
If yes, how?
Second, I think I can switch to alt+ctrl+f7 as it is said in the manuals, but it does not work.
ANd third, the voice that is currently in the kernel (the software synth) is good but hard to understand,
Is there somewhere I can get another free synthisizer for Linux?
Fourth, is it possible to instal a Linux OS on a computer that has had Windows XP SP2 on it previously without losing the data?
Thanks and sorry for bombarding you with questions.
Take care,
Parham Doustdar