speakup "remembers" old screen

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Jan 9 17:58:16 EST 2007

Well Kenny-and-All, I see it as seemingly in pine or l y n x  if I hit
spacebar--and the new screen may not have any more text, it will read from
earlier, either a status line or a link.  Otherwise my larger concern may be as
speakup-and-dec-talk interact.  For example, if I am arrowing up or down in a
list of items, quite often I hear the same item consecutively, instead of the
newer item.  Sometimes I see a message, saying, "flush timeout"
I would like to try screader-and-see if this also happens.
Hart