getting orca funning on ubuntu

Tk tk at thatkidentertainment.com
Sun Jan 7 14:48:24 EST 2007

Excelent, I can now get orca running using the live disk, The only problem I\m having is the Volume, Orca is very quiet and I'm guesing when i loaded ubuntu, it reset my sound levels on my sound card, i think, but i cant find the volume control in ubuntu, any ideas?

I need to be able to read the fdisk manual so i can actualy get on and install ubuntu, but as i said I cant hear orca very well.

It may not be my sound card, when i boot with windows (mind my language) i can hear the jaws screen reader fine, any help you can give me hear would be good

Thanx for your help so far!