Ubumtu liveCD soundcard support

Michael Malver mmalver at visi.com
Sun Jan 7 10:07:28 EST 2007

You noticed I capitolized orca.  This might be the problem, but a more
likely solution is that I noticed that I didn't understand the layout of the
webpage.  I am using the 6.0, not the 6.1 release.
I feel like a complete dork.
Let me download the proper image, and try again.
Thank you for your help.