firefox?

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Jan 4 16:40:36 EST 2007

Hi.

Firefox 2.0 still has accessibility problems.  I know it is in Ubuntu
Edgy.  It should be available in other Linux distros.  You can improve
access to it if you install the Firevox plugin.  This makes Firefox self
voicing.  It can use Orca as it's speech output, so you can use what
ever synth you use with Orca.

Gaime is a part of the Gnome desktop.  I believe there are issues with
some versions using Orca, but I haven't had problems using the default
version included in Ubuntu Edgy.

          Kenny