your mail

Anthony Creapeau creapeaa at msoe.edu
Wed Jan 3 01:31:50 EST 2007

I'm trying to get this running on a ThinkPad X60s which is currently resting
in a docking station on which the serial port is located. I've checked the
serial port settings and they are set to the standard defaults. 9600 bits
per second, 8 data bits, no parity, stop bits 1 and no flow control. The IRQ
is 04.

Anthony Creapeau
Voice mail: (414) 418-1599
email: creapeaa at msoe.edu