winamp

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Wed Feb 28 12:44:26 EST 2007

On that, then mplayer is probably a good choice. I am not sure about how it
would handle multiple directories, but it can do playlists (I think) so you
could do it that way if necessary. Mplayer certainly meets the many codecs
requirement, MP3, OGG, WAV, quicktime, windows media, realaudio, the list
goes on.

I think there may be various front ends for mplayer, I think there is one
called mplay, not sure what that is like to use.

From
Michael Whapples