winamp

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Feb 27 12:45:03 EST 2007

Yeah, I used to use zinf at one time; I liked the displayed output for
the tag information but besides that, I find mplayer to be much more
versital with autio formats.  I just wish they could clean up the
display a bit and include vorbis comments and ID3-V2 tags.  Actually, it
might do vorbis, I don't remember for sure.

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 12:27:47PM -0500, Alex Snow wrote:
> Freeamp (called zinf now) probably isn't worth the trouble to get
> installed...Haven't played with it in a couple of years, but last time I
> tried I had lots of issues getting it to compile, then to actually run
> and produce sound.  Mplayer is your best bet, or whatever works with
> orca under X.
>
> --
> How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi $i done" in a GUI?
> 	-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://holmesgrown.ld.net/