ot: access expert?

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Mon Feb 26 15:28:12 EST 2007

Hi Karen,

I'm not offering myself up as an expert, but there is no real laww
lording over this entity except perhaps ada which might worrk.
Accessible to whom?  I can use jaws 8..0 to see if I can access the
site but I'd encourage anyone interested in accessibility to read:
hhttp://www.w3.org/wai/
There, they can pick out documents describing accessibility of web
content and interfaces from a number of different angles.  One thing
you might want to point out to the folk is that if their site is not
accessible, it may be possible for them to become embroiled in
legalities over it and that accessible does not mean jaws any xxx.