podracer

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Feb 25 10:54:15 EST 2007

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but my perl
(hand rolled) podcatcher client has been unable to download a bunch of
feed burner originated feeds lately.  I need to open up the debug logic
to see what the errors are but is there any chance that the podcasts
you're having trouble with come from feedburner? My other podcasts
suchas podshow, gcast, and lipsyn seem to be fine.  I just haven't had
the chance to dig into my program to see what is going on.  This all
started about a week or so ago.

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 04:17:58AM -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> No on February 19, 2007 we had no power failures since when I returned
> home from work the network connection was still up and my user account was
> still logged in.  A temporary hardware failure possibly this Dell is most
> of 8 years old.  Could a temporarily broken network connection on
> verizon's end have done this?  My system may have logged the dropped and
> restored connection; if so what log would store that kind of information?

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://holmesgrown.ld.net/