Mounting USB memory stick problem

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Fri Feb 23 12:19:33 EST 2007

Check that all the auto mount options for gnome are set correctly. You can
find these in the system, preferences menu under the item Removable drives
and media.

If that fails, then set up your fstab file, and then you should be able to
mount it with just the command (or similar) "mount /media/usbdisk", as the
normal user.

From
Michael Whapples