OT: windoweyes question

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Feb 20 20:34:51 EST 2007

Hi all,

Sorry for the off-topic post...
Installing windows 2000 on a machine with no audio hardware, and I want
to get speach from it using an external synth (transport) without sited
assistence...I hear theres a way to get a windoweyes install to start
with a hardware synth, but I can't find any documentation for getting
this to work.  Anyone ever do this, and if so how do you go about it?

--
...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*