O.T. ESpeak Windows version doesn't work

David Harvey david at d-w-harvey.com
Mon Feb 19 08:29:33 EST 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the Help I now have the voices working.

However there's a few problems:

1.  Years and currency signs aren't spoken correctly.
2.  After exiting JFW and restarting it, the voices pitch sounds high.

Can we preferably take this discuss off list so we can keep to the main
topic?

Thanks
David Harvey