Problem Package Removed

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Feb 16 19:46:16 EST 2007

We regret one of the rpm packages released earlier this week at the
Speakup Modified should not have been published. If you downloaded
at-spi from the Speakup Modified this week, please go to any Fedora
mirror site and retrieve both at-spi and at-spi-devel. Reinstalling this
older version will fix the problems our packages created for both Orca
and LSR. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You can get the older versions at the following URL:

ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/

Once you have these files downloaded, use a command like the following
to revert to this older version of at-spi:

sudo rpm -Uv --oldpackage at-spi*

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org