need help getting fedora 6 to boot with speech

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Thu Feb 8 21:28:39 EST 2007

No sorry, I just meant that I can boot off of the dvd without having
to specify the serial port, so could perform the install, but had to
manually edit the grub.conf file on the HD once installation had
finished, so as the serial port was specified in the kernel boot
line.  I suggest that the system looks for the Decext, but since the
synth is old and tired, it is not picked up when the serial ports are probed.

Marcel