How To Test For Functioning Synth

Adam MacLeod adam at adamm.ca
Thu Feb 8 11:47:34 EST 2007

Hi:
Thank you. I wasn't sure if the newer versions supported older hardware.
I was actually successful in downloading the DVD of FC6 from the web site
with HTTP, so I now have that. I will attempt an install with that DDVD on
the old machine with the Double Talk card. I'm also going to install on a
newer machine with an AMD Sempron XP3000+ with 1.5GB of RAM, a 250 GB SATA
drive, and an external LiteTalk.

Regards:
Adam MacLeod