Gpl question: OS libraries

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 7 11:19:04 EST 2007

*grin*

I'd really hope that the individuals on the other side would have better
things to do with their time than go after the particular project I'm
looking this information up for. The project, without giving away too many
details, involves making a certain graphical environment accessible to the
blind.

If not, then that is one sad state of affairs, don't you think?

Take care,
Sina