Kernel Configuration

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Feb 5 11:54:34 EST 2007

Parden the elementry question here, but I forget which option is default
when doing a 'make config' or 'make oldconfig' to configure a kernel.
What I mean specifically is when a choice comes up and the prompt says
"(y/n/m)" which option is actually the default value? is it the 'y' in
my example or would it be the 'm' in my example?

I'm about to do a 'make oldconfig' on 2.6.20 and I wanna be sure I don't
take the wrong defaults like I apparently did with 2.6.19.2.

Thanks for any help.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!