Adding List Identifier To Subject Lines of List Posts

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Feb 1 20:10:28 EST 2007

I have to concur with Kenny. I personally find lists that have their
name in the subject line to be very annoying. If you want to filter
based on a list, then do that by filtering on the to line, as well as
other info in the headers for this list, as Kenny has said. From what
I can recall, outlook express is capable of doing this. I can't speak
for other windows mail clients though.

Greg