Ubuntu Live CD and Sound

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Dec 30 09:37:04 EST 2007

You could always install gnome.slackbuild on a slackware 12 box.  I've
been playing with this a bit lately but figured I'd wait until the
2.20.2 release officially got released since I had some trouble with
the svn version.  SHould be out any day now if it isn't already.
On Sun,
Dec 30, 2007 at 02:15:09AM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:

When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare at
you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'.
	-- Linus Torvalds