Ubuntu Live CD and Sound

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Dec 28 10:24:50 EST 2007

That's odd, I've booted the livecd in a machine with a SBLive and it
worked fine...is it possible you have another soundcard (possibly
onboard sound) that the cd is using by default?
On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at
01:58:43AM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:

When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare at
you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'.
	-- Linus Torvalds