sending email with debian

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Dec 28 10:19:08 EST 2007

Mutt requires you to have a MTA installed and working to send mail.  I
personally use sendmail with the default configuration that comes with
slackware, with a minor configuration change to make sendmail relay
mail through my ISP's smtp server.  Depending on your distro there may
already be a configured and installed MTA but you might have to tweak
the configuration a bit.