headers in mutt

lists at barrettpianos.co.uk lists at barrettpianos.co.uk
Mon Dec 24 12:49:36 EST 2007

Just received my first couple of e-mails with mutt.

Wonder if there are any options to put in the .muttrc for best
performance with speakup?

Having a bit of an issue with the headers.

I found by googling that using the lines

ignore *
Should hide the header information

unignore From: Date: Cc: To:

Should allow those headers to be displayed.

That seems to work but now I find that the enter and backspace are
not reading all of the body.

Instead, I get the message "top of message is shown and "bottom
of message is shown".

Is this a mutt or speakup issue?

Also, before I added the lines to .muttrc reading the message, at
the end of some of the lines there were percent figures, not sure
what these are?

Thought they may have been how far through the message but
never got higher at the end?

Thanks