Installing Fedora Core 8

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Dec 5 10:38:25 EST 2007

You are indeed making progress. Excellent news.

I don't believe you can exercise this level of fine grain control on
diskdruid. I believe it will reorganize your partitions so that sda1 is
/ and sda2 is swap. If that really matters--and I'm not sure why it
should--you'd have to partition before running the Fedora installer.
Then you can simply assign the appropriate labels with diskdruid. If
you've previously set up swap, the installer will recognize that and
honor it.

iJanina