fc7 archives will need to be kept open

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 4 16:42:53 EST 2007

Not everybody can burn a DVD on their systems.  One I learned about in
smartco while working over there on a wednesday evening a user had bought
for his system required at least a 788MHZ clock speed and unfortunately
for him his clock speed was too slow on his system.  I can probably get
software to burn a DVD on my mac mini but this machine hasn't got a DVD
burner on it either.  Unless could using wodim with the overburn option
with a DVD blank in the drive do the trick?  I've never read about that
working anywhere but it might be worth an experiment on one DVD to find
out.