getting started with linux

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:56:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for all the help.
Can someone tell me if this will work:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/IBM-INTEL-2-0G-256MB-13GB-CDROM-17inCRT-KB-MOUSE_W0QQitemZ190146837530QQihZ009QQcategoryZ111448QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also the guy said the following about the soundcard.
"Its a sound MAX ADI sound card, go to the ibm website and enter
6790-2GA in the search field. YOu will find all the info on the system.
I had a quick look
but couldn't find any ref to linux drivers.
"
I looked at the website Doug said but I couldn't find it. Could someone
please have another look for me because I am sure I have missed something.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton