grml 1.0 hasn't installed yet

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 12 15:23:48 EDT 2007

I had some progress.  grml requires the (/) partition to be first followed
by the swap in order on the hard drive.  Unfortunately the up and down
arrow keys on this laptop so far as I can tell are broken.  So I couldn't
do any of that kind of selecting during the install.  I may be able to use
the grml disk in rescue mode and clean up a few things but think I'll see
if I can get the keyboard problem fixed first though.  I don't have
anything like keylearn.com to run on this laptop so could be wrong about
the up and down arrow keys.  There may be other ways to generate those
keys on this kind of laptop too, I'll check into that.