grml2hd and laptop question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 9 00:06:55 EDT 2007

My hard drive has no partitions on it and grml2hd is telling me it needs
either an lvm or raid partition to install grml.  This is a refurbished
Dell Latitude C800 with a 20 gig hard drive.  grml does talk on the sound
system too but I don't know what steps to tke to move forward from here.
I've never done lvm or raid installation using cfdisk and don't know what
file type codes to choose and whether what swap partition there is is to
be inside these volume and group constructs or entirely outside of them.