speakup, 2.6.22, and the way forward

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue Aug 7 22:24:00 EDT 2007

Hi, so will the new release not work with version 2.6.21 once it is released
and does it still work eith 2.2 and 2.4 kernels as the diffv22 and diffv24
directories are still in the cvs checkout process?  If they are no longer
supported by speakup then why not remove them if they don't work any more?
If they still work then by all means keep them.