debian 4.0 install

lists at barrettpianos.co.uk lists at barrettpianos.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 17:47:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have the latest debian iso from shane.

I have been through the install but intend to do it again and make a
better job of it.

I am wondering what I should do with the third option of the country
selection.  I selected english for language, uk for country then I got
another option which I am unsure about?

Also, wonder about the keyboard options?

I also notice that there is an option to remove unneeded
components, is there a way of determining what I can remove from
this section?

Finally, for the kernell choice I notice a few options with speakup
but not sure of the differences between them?

I have the debian install manual but have not found the information
in there.

Thanks for your patience.

Keith